Board index Liminality Membership Applications NinjaJB56

NinjaJB56

If you'd like to become a member, post an application here!

Post Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 am

Ingame Username: NinjaJB56
Previous Bans: None
Previous Servers: ThePulse(closed) Private server run by Brother and sister in-law (closed)
Screenshots of your work: None available after my old computer took a massive dive and crashed
Why would you like to join? I would like to join this server because I have recently become bored with playing offline alone.
I seek a place I can be surrounded by a great community and indulge in my crazy ideas. I have played FTB and modded minecraft quite a lot but never in a server/community setting.
A little bit about yourself:
I am a friendly and outgoing person that likes to work with others on big projects in Minecraft. I am a little odd at times and enjoy a good prank every now and then, within reason of course. I love to see what others build and often find myself implementing some of their ideas in my own builds. I've been playing Minecraft about a year now and often switch back and forth from modded to vanilla and vice-verse. Once I start on a server you can expect me to be a very active and friendly player.

Thank you for your consideration.

Post Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am

Hello NinjaJB56,

Your application has been accepted. You have now been whitelisted and can log onto the server.

If you have any questions let me know via my email or in PM.

Zeus

Return to Membership Applications