Board index Liminality Membership Applications Violoto

Violoto

If you'd like to become a member, post an application here!

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:26 am

Ingame Username:Violoto
Previous Bans:None that i know of
Previous Servers:Have tried a few open FTB servers before, but i generally left quite soon as usually people weren't too sociable and it didn't seem like a community as such, i have also tried a few Pixelmon servers and i enjoyed those quite a lot, but it again as there were so many people i didn't really feel able to actually talk with the others, most recently i've been on the Psytech server on the ATlauncher for a few months but i became only the person on for a most hours of the day so i've been looking for a small community to enjoy playing and building with.
Screenshots of your work:I don't currently have any builds i can take screenshots of as it seems the Psytech server has closed or is down, if you'd like i can build something for the meanwhile and take a screenshot of that afterwards?
Why would you like to join? I'd like to join just to be playing with a community, to build and generally enjoy talking and playing alongside others and also to just meet some cool people
A little bit about yourself:I live in England,specifically Yorkshire,i'm 3/4 Filipino and 1/4 Chinese, i'd say i'm fairly shy sometimes but once i get comfortable with people, i do open up a lot, i play most days from around 4:30 - late on weekdays and around about the time i wake up on weekends - again till fairly late(being around 1-2am), thanks, i hope to play with you guys soon :)

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:37 am
admin Site Admin

Thank you for your application, Zeus will be back tomorrow morning to process it.

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Welcome to Liminality!
You have been accepted to our community.

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Thank you, will see you in game :.)

Return to Membership Applications