Board index Liminality Membership Applications Bellwar

Bellwar

If you'd like to become a member, post an application here!

Post Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Ingame Username: Bellwar
Previous Bans: Long ago i get for stealing but i think it was one player because i was selling apples for less gold them him and he was angry (i dont remember i steal something)
Previous Servers: some stupid free and Mjionation but he close it down
Screenshots of your work: Never end something :( everytime i get bad luck and the server stop :( just maybe this build but ist old :) (btw Aldwine is my brother i think in coments you can read my name) http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pac-man-762605/
Why would you like to join? How i say i want go again because last server was stoped and i want play with deatak.
A little bit about yourself: I can speak englis not very nice or clear but other can understand me so i think it is ok (in shool i have 2. mark). Im from Slovak and i like play modpacks and like Ars Magica where so much spells are for multiplayer so i want play whit others. I dont like very big community but i dont like too just one player. Im playing about 25 hours per week.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:40 am

Greetings Bellwar,

I've read your application, and we are still currently processing it. Apologies for the delay! We are also waiting for confirmation from Deatak that you know him.

In the meantime, have a quick look at the rules post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=360&p=535#p535

And we'll be in touch!

Zeus

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm

So I can't seem to get ahold of Deatak, however I will accept you in the meantime as everything else in your application checks out.

Welcome to liminality!

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:37 pm

I think he is away because i send him message on other forum and he dont write me back.

if you want i can make picture of the conversation :)

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Not to worry. He has sent me a PM confirming this. Welcome!

Return to Membership Applications