Board index Liminality Membership Applications [DuskBlade95]

[DuskBlade95]

If you'd like to become a member, post an application here!

Post Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Ingame Username: DuskBlade95
Previous Bans: None that I'm aware of.
Previous Servers: Started back in 1.2.5 on a server named Drayville which closed down without a reason. Moved to a server called Teambuild which closed after awhile because of some drama with other players and the owner being tired of running it. I then joined a server called AirMC which I stayed on until I got hooked on FTB and switched to FTB servers. AirMC had a FTB server but it never really panned out so I joined a server called Viscraft. I recently took a short break from FTB and when I tried to log back into Viscraft, they had updated/switched modpacks and I contacted someone trying to figure out what to download but it's been a couple days and no response so I'm just looking for another server to start fresh. That was way longer than I anticipated.
Screenshots of your work: http://imgur.com/a/9f34t#0 This is an album of some of my vanilla builds. http://imgur.com/a/1obhf This is an album of my most recent FTB build. These were taken while the build was in progress so it's missing a lot of details but hopefully it'll show how industrious I am. Everything in both albums was built in 100% legit survival. The FTB build took me about 3 or 4 days to finish the main structure.
Why would you like to join? This server seems like it has the same view of what a server should be as I do. I enjoy playing on servers where everyone just hangs out and builds, sharing resources if they have them and helping each other build awesome things.
A little bit about yourself: I'm pretty laidback,a senior in highschool. Usually play on and off between 3pm and 10pm EST on weekdays and all day on weekends. I'd like to think that I'm a pretty good builder and like helping others with their builds when I can whether it be through material donation or design advice.

Post Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello Duskblade! Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Liminality!

You should now be able to connect. If not, or if you have any questions please send me a message or email me at zeus5966@gmail.com

See you on the server!

Connect via FTB Launcher, Direwolf20 1.0.16 at lim.nonsanity.com

Zeus

Return to Membership Applications